Dinner with Show
Prices not included: meals, entrance fee and personal expenses
BLT 15: Legong Dance
Price: USD ../person
Departure: 18.00 p.m. (Approx. 05 hours)
The classical Legong Kraton Dance was performed for king’s entertainment. It is performed by three girls dressed in gold brocades and flowered headdresses. The story tells King Lasem kidnapped Princess Rangkasari, the daughter of Daha King. Her brother demanded King Lasem to set her free otherwise facing a war but the king refused. On the way to the war he met an eagle that was a bad omen and eventually he was killed. Other dances will also be performed such as:
Baris Warrior dance, Tambulilingan Bumble Bee Dance etc. (Sumptuous dinner will be provided in
a local restaurant nearby, just for price1).
BLT 16: Kecak (Monkey) and Fire Dance
Price: USD ..person
Departure: 17.30 p.m. (Approx. 4 hours).
We will witness the performance of Monkey (Kechak) Dance, the most unique dance among Balinese dances. It is not accompanied by any instrumental music, but by a male chorus performed by over 70 men. Their hands and torso movements with sudden jerks swaying back and forth illuminated by torchlight, gives an unreal impression. In the middle of the circular stage, The Ramayana Story will be performed as the Hindu version of Romeo and Juliet but with happy ending. Afterwards will be performed Sang Hyang Dedari (Heavenly Nymphs) Dance in which two pre pubescent girls will dance the same and unison movements with closed eyes, and Sang Hyang Jaran (Fire) Dance in which the dancer while in trance will dance over a bonfire made of coconut husks without getting hurt.
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Your health is our priority
- All of our guests require to wear face mask in the public area
- Face mask is require for driver and guide in public area
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized prior being used
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Tour Guide require to regularly wash or sanitize hands
- Temperature checks for traveler upon arrival