Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
Mount batur is a one of volcano there in bali the peak sits at 1717 meters 5,633 from above sea level this is located in kintamani district bangli regency , that only 2 hours from the airport. On September 20, 2012 UNESCO made mount batur as Caldera a part of the Global Geopark Network.
It will take around 1,5 up to 2 hours (depend on your fitness level) to climb of mount Batur. This is perfectly safe as you will be privately accompanied by our professional trekking guide. After you made it to the summit it is real feels as though you are on the top the world above the clouds overlooking the caldera like a blow, You will also see the stunning view ahead peak of mount Abang and the distant cone of mount Agung the tallest volcano in Bali and you also get the breakfast.
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Your health is our priority
- All of our guests require to wear face mask in the public area
- Face mask is require for driver and guide in public area
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized prior being used
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Tour Guide require to regularly wash or sanitize hands
- Temperature checks for traveler upon arrival
Popular Tour Packages
Our holiday packages here have been proven to be guaranteed and safe, and we have summarized this package in several packages that you can choose from.